Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Off-Kilter



So today a bunch of no-show bums were supposed to give speeches in Communications class, but no one showed. As a result of this here I am blogging with nothing else to do. By nothing I mean nada, I already had lunch, I have zero homework to work on, and I've got nothing to do. Of course, I should mention that the campus is a literal zoo today complete with baloons and people dressed up in foamy carrot outfits. I guess they're having the Wellness Fest or somesuch. Nothing it's right today for some reason, it all seems off-kilter. These carrot mascots are out there are dancing to off beat John Lennon music while students are on the insides of the campus, blowing off class.
I suppose if I want something fun to do I could always go outside and stroll amongst the booths they have set-up around the campus. But then again, I don't really consider signing up for various petitions and "student rights" forms to be excitement.

Oh well, no big deal. I've gotta buy the tickets to Zwan today, but I'll probably end up doing it tonight. So Radiohead showed the cover art to their new single "There, There" last night. Or rather, some fan-sites showed it for them... If you haven't seen it then I direct you to gaze below.


Just cause you feel it, doesn't mean it's there...

No comments: