Tuesday, May 27, 2003

He's golden



Note: While I was writing this post I was listening to the Failure track Golden. And now Gabe's going to put it on his mix? Something has ripped in the fabric of the universe, I've been seeing crazy coincidences like that all weekend.

Once again, I’m sorry for the lack of updates. It seems Gabe and I get wrapped up in other things and neglect to post for days at a time. I know it’s not that big of a deal, but I’ll try to not let it slip again. I did have a good weekend though, for the most part. Last night was the “Year of the Rabbit” show in Phoenix, I believe. However, neither Gabe nor I attended. Like I mentioned earlier, I do plan to see them live eventually, but not at a price of 20+ dollars. Speaking of Year of the Rabbit, two websites devoted to the band have gotten massive facelifts over the past week. The first is of course the official Year of the Rabbit website, a great place to get official information from the band. The second is a fan-site entitled Placid Minds, one that I highly recommend due to their extensive bootleg tracks and live pictures. Check those sites out if you have a few free moments, and download the new bootleg track “Strange Eyes”.

Nice mix Gabe! I don't think I've heard any of those songs (aside from Golden).

Tomorrow we’ll get an earful of Mike Watt…later!

-Brock

No comments: