Friday, May 30, 2003

Mix Change/Hulk Mad



Wow, Brock is winner! Winner! Winner!

My mix is done and burned. A couple changes - I took out Failure's Golden. Brock already has it and Alex heard it when I was testing my mix CD in the car. I changed Jeff Buckley's tune to Last Goodbye and added Deftones' (featuring Jonah from Onelinedrawing) cover of Sade's No Ordinary Love. It is fantastique!

OK people, a few words on the Hulk. I've been hearing a LOT of negativity towards this movie, mostly regarding the CGI creation of the Hulk. Let me just say, that I predict this to be one of the best (if not THE best) story driven comic book movies done. I think it'll even compete with the best movies of the year. That should get people past the CGI Hulk, I hope. You also have to realize that they could never come up with a Hulk that everyone would like. Some people say "he's too green!" If they made him less green people would say "he's not green enough!" So on and so on. Get my point? So move on with that!! He's actually growing on me the more I see him. Perhaps this article will help: How Bana Became The Hulk.

No comments: