Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Wattage



I hate to break it to you hear Brock, but I've decided not to go to Watt. It wasn't an easy decision. These mid-week shows, though, are killing me. The venue is the furthest of all the ones we've been to (way out in Mesa) and I have to get up for work about 5:40 in the AM. I'm sure he'll come back, hopefully on a better day and closer venue. My apologies.

So the There, There single came out in the UK on Monday. I wonder how those B-sides are?? Actually, I've heard them and they're not that great. Radiohead normally has cool B-sides but these seem to be more of their electronic songs. They're not too bad, though.

Movie news - Alien is supposed be re-realeased in the theaters this October 31st! Most of us never had the opportunity to be frightened by this movie on the big screen. I'm sure it will include a surround sound mix also. This is our chance!

No comments: