Monday, June 09, 2003

Slip into the Vortex



That is indeed strange, Brock. Freaky deaky! That was a wierd saying. May I never use it again. I failed to post Friday because I took the day off from work and spent the day painting a wall at home. If you didn't already know, I blog most of the time from work. It's a vortex in itself, that I can't seem to get out of! Help! Yep, so blogging is one of the highlights of my work day. Woo hoo!

Jets to Brazil will be awesome! They were last time I saw them. I may be taping the show tonight if a friend can come over with his stuff. Want a copy? Email me!

Hail to the Thief! Can't wait!

Friday I'm off to Chicago. I'll be seeing the Casket Lottery, Small Brown Bike, Rocky Votolato show there. If I happen to run into a public computer with Internet access, I'll blog from the Windy City. If not, I'll blog all about it when I get back!

No comments: