Friday, June 13, 2003

To myself



Looks like we've got the blog to ourselves until Sunday...we'll have to make the most of it. *Lights the carpet on fire*

Ok, maybe not that far...

So that was my massive, big, drawn-out Radiohead review. Actually, I'm quite proud of myself. I usually write 5 or 7 pages.

Today was pretty good. I watched the Blur video "Coffee and TV", visited the comic shop and posted my review. Also, I saw Radiohead's plans for the first month of their United States tour in August. I won't be able to go to the other dates, but I'm strongly considering the 28th in Seattle. It'd be cool if I could wrangle someone in on it, but we'll see. The thing is, that's just the August dates. Who knows what they'll do in September? Perhaps Cali, maybe even Zona. At the same time, if I miss out on the Seattle date, I could miss out on my chance to see them. Choices, choices. At least I've got two weeks to decide before tickets go on sale.

See you tomorrow,

-Brock

No comments: