Friday, August 08, 2003

Casa Radiohead

I just got back from Best Buy. I purchased the Casablanca and Radiohead: 7 Television Commercials DVDs. Sweet. Can't wait to see them.

Since Monday, we've posted every day! Hooray for us!

Things I forgot to mention: Onelinedrawing. Good show. It was sweltering hot but Jonah knows how to put on a good show. This time around he had a backing band. He still played solo a song or three but it was cool to hear a full band. The Hulk. I saw it again and it was just as good. The scene with him and the tanks was awesome. I have to say it's one of the better CGI scenes around.

Brock, your Santa Barbara experience sounds interesting. Mmm, steel cut Irish oats. I have a can of some -- McCann's, imported from Ireland. I'll have to make you a bowl sometime!

No comments: