Friday, August 08, 2003

Door to door



Nah, I don’t mind you removing the tables one bit. In fact, it actually looks better. Thanks a ton.

Ironically, I also went to Best Buy today. I didn’t pick up the 7 Television Commercials DVD though…but I did purchase the Year of the Rabbit CD. Gabe played it for me on the way to see The Casket Lottery in L.A., but I had decided that I would need to hear it again before I passed any solid judgment on it. Right now as I type away at this post I’m listening to it for the second time, just trying to absorb it. I’ll let you know how that goes.

Good point about Futurama and King of the Hill. King of the Hill has been very funny recently, and it’s steadily gotten that way over the years. I did see the first season out on DVD but I don’t remember that one well enough to warrant an immediate purchase.
One day I’ll have to watch Casablanca, I’ve never seen it either. It’s a classic of course, and some circles refer to it as the best movie of all time. Required viewing for us…

Mmm…steel cut oats. I really liked the steel cut oats they had in Santa Barbara. I thought about driving over to get some more, but I’ll have to try yours instead.


No comments: