Thursday, March 11, 2004

The only arrangement I'll accept...

That is a line from my monologue. I nailed it. I'm beginning to like this acting thing very much. I get a rush from it. It's my skydiving. My teacher had nothing but praise, as well as the rest of the class. I don't want my head to get big, so I'll say "it was decent."

I went to a show last night in hopes of seeing The Fire Theft and Grandaddy. Unfortunately, due to my class getting out at 6:50, and me forgetting about it, I completely missed The Fire Theft. However, I did get to see Grandaddy, who were great. They had a screen with some home video looking footage playing, some of which was pretty hilarious. They were tight and very interesting. They took away some of the pain of missing The Fire Theft.

Great idea on the Phoenix links, Brock! I added one for Art Link, which has all the info on Phoenix's First Fridays. On the first Friday of every month, downtown Phoenix art gallerys have open house for anyone to come and view the art.

No comments: