Thursday, February 20, 2003

Hellooo!



Meanest guitar player?? If that's in reference to me, it purely denotes my emotional state when playing! I'm Gabe and I'm a friend of Brock's. I had a couple of blogs before (Gabe and Jeremy's Movie Reviews and Speed of Sound). Gave them up because I don't think anyone was reading. There's a SEA of blogs out there. Not that anyone will be reading this but, at least it will be a place for Brock and I to waste time talking about music (I'm sure we'll throw in movie discussions, right Brock?).

There will be a lot of agreement on this here blogger. Brock and I have almost parallel musical and cinematic tastes. But not to worry! Enjoy the different view points and the rare disagreements! In case you're wondering, Eyes Like Static is a lyric from the Jets to Brazil song "I Typed for Miles" from Orange Rhyming Dictionary.

Top 5 bands (of the moment): The Casket Lottery, Audio Learning Center, Small Brown Bike, Hey Mercedes, Dinosaur Jr. Brock, what's yours?

No comments: