Thursday, February 20, 2003

Woo hoo!



And such...

The Meanest Guitar player was pretty much a mild reference to your guitarplaying, and also I figured I'd hype our reputation up a bit. For that matter, I don't know a whole lot of guitar players around these parts, so you fit the bill...heh heh.

Dear lord, tell me about all of the blogs. And most of them rant and rave about stuff I don't even care about...(We'll be different, we'll make you care so much you'll have to stop reading our blog because it's like an addictive substance)! Ok, just kidding, there are some fine blogs out there.
Yeah, Gabe is a good friend of mine and he spent time in the past posting in a couple of other blogs. I was an avid reader of those blogs, and I also created a few blogs of my own. They weren't as good as his, so this is kind of a partnership.

Movie discussions all the way, I'd love to talk about film as much as possible. By the way, X-Men 2 looks awesome.

Yeah, there will be some disagreements here and there, so Gabe and I will have few conflicts over taste. When we do, we'll try to make them fun. For that matter, I'll probably come up with a few mock battles... I.E. Who'd win in the ultimate 90's rock fight, Kurt Cobain vs. Billy Corgan?

That's a good top 5. Mine at the moment are, The Casket Lottery, Hey Mercedes, Radiohead, The Smashing Pumpkins and The Firebird Band.

No comments: