Friday, February 21, 2003

X Factor

Maybe it's the recent flood of super hero movies, but the latest X-Men 2 trailer did not get me excited. The very first one I saw did. That doesn't mean I'll enjoy the movie, though. Brock, did you see, or hear, Ebert and Roeper's review of Daredevil?? Two thumbs up and they both liked it better than Spider-Man! I didn't expect them to like it at all. Listen to their review here. I agree that it was darker and not as "flashy" as Spider-Man, but I don't think it's "the best comic book adaptation since the first two Batman films" as Roeper says.



Tomorrow I fly out to New Orleans. To attend the drunken, boob-flashin' Mardi Gras you ask? Nope. I bought a car over Ebay and it's in Mississippi. I'll be back Monday night. Until then, have a great weekend!

No comments: