Friday, February 20, 2004

My name is...

...Jonas?

That looks like a good tour. They’ve really laid down a plethora of dates in California this time around. The San Diego and L.A. shows are probably the most tempting on the list (for me anyway). I’ve never been to the Troubadour.

The bad blood between Weezer’s front man Rivers Cuomo and former member Matt Sharp was cleared February 12th when Cuomo joined Sharp onstage during a live acoustic performance at the Fullerton CSU campus. Pitchfork posted a lengthy article on it and included a track list for their new DVD. Interestingly, it also mentioned that the two are writing songs together again.

In regards to the three-name discussion, I really like the idea of going by ‘Brock H. Brown’. By simply referring to myself as that I feel like I’m instantly in that clique of actors and directors. Brock H. Brown has a slick feeling to it. I feel like I should have a website devoted to my work entitled BHbrown.com

No comments: